Position: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer – .NET
Experience: 5-8 Years
Skillset: .Net, MVC, .net core
We are currently looking for .Net Developers to join our dynamic technical team. We are seeking individuals who are smart, genuinely curious about technologies, and motivated. You will be responsible to work with international clients for the execution of key projects and helping build our offshore entity.
- Utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients’ requirements
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines,
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging
- Using clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work
- B. Tech, B.E., MCA, M. Tech degree in computer science engineering or a related subject.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Must have good knowledge of. NET core, or ASP. NET and other web technologies.
- Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, and LINQ is preferred.
- Strong experience in Database design, SQL, and relational databases.
- Ability to write well-structured, maintainable, and tested code.
- Ability to work closely with the business, stakeholders, and product owners.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to handle projects independently.
- Team Handling/Guiding.
Share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org if you think your profile matches the job requirements. Or apply directly over here.