Position: Software Engineer-UI/UX
Experience: 3-6 years
We seek a highly skilled and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team. As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will play a crucial role in the design process, from conceptualization, and prototyping to creating intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces for our digital products. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, understand user requirements, and translate them into engaging and effective designs.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look alike.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- UI UX designer with HTML, CSS, and JAVA script knowledge.
- Knowledge of front end technology would be added advantage.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
Share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org if you think your profile matches the job requirements. Or apply directly over here.