Position: FullStack Engineer- Laravel & Vue
Experience: 3-6 years
Skillset: PHP, Laravel, Vue
We are seeking an experienced Laravel Developer to join our team. As a Laravel Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing web applications using the Laravel PHP framework. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Understand client requirements and functional specifications
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
- Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements
- Provide technical assistance to juniors within the team
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
- Must have strong knowledge of MVC design patterns.
- Must have experience in the Laravel framework.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Good Communication skills. Experience in Client communication will be considered as a plus point.
- Good knowledge of databases like MySQL and behaviors.
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies such as Vue.js or React.js (advantageous).
- Experience with RESTful APIs and integration of third-party services.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
Share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org if you think your profile matches the job requirements. Or apply directly over here.